Thursday, October 15, 2009

Decorations and Angels

I love Halloween, decorating and baking ghoolish treats...I don't however love finding costumes for four kids. I think we're just about settled, although I'm irritated, because I can't find the chicken costume Camdyn wore. I think I've gone through every bag and every bin in our bomb of a basement, but really with all that mess I'm sure I missed it somewhere. I did, however, find a bunny costume I forgot we had, so I guess it'll be Little Rowyn Rabbit Foo Foo this year. I found football pads and bmx pants at Goodwill, so Cooper will have his choice of what he wants to be this year. Camdyn fits perfectly in Cooper's old Sully costume, so she's ready. Guess Riley is the only one left to work on.

Photobucket

My fireplace, still needs something more, but it's a start.

Photobucket

I heard Camdyn playing and singing a little song, "Nakey, nakey, nakey." I wasn't sure what was going on, but when she was finished playing, I found this grotesque scene. It looks like a Charlie's Angels show gone wrong.

2 comments:

Cait said...

Love, love, love the decorations!

Familyof4 said...

your home is so beautifully decorated... will you come do mine... you don't even have to holiday decorations, just the regular home decor would be fine! Deal?!