Thursday, December 18, 2008

Why are there toys on top of our kitchen cabinets?
Everyone that visits our house asks.
It's simple, they're in a toy timeout. Come to think of it, the popper and worm have been up there for some time now...perhaps their timeout is over...nah. It's quieter this way. Oh, and yes there should be molding on top of my cabinets, but my husband does things at his own pace. It's been 4 years. See the hardware on the cabinets? Yeah, he finally got around to those last month.

Oh, and I found the perfect site for Camdyn who is a perpetual mismatcher.

Check out the cute tights and toe socks at LittleMissMatched

4 comments:

B said...

You're going to have a few more up there after the kids get their Christmas presents from us!

Leslie said...

I still love the idea! The popper and worm have been up there at least since the beginning of November. =)

Lori said...

Ha ha...looks like a great idea! What color is your kitchen? Blonde, from Sherwin Williams? It looks the same color as mine!

Anna said...

funny thing is, my boys asked if those were the timeout toys! We do the same thing here - but I put ours in the closet (hoping they forget all about them!).