Thursday, December 04, 2008

Our basement is a work-in-progress. Ok, that was a lie...it's a work-at-a-standstill, lack of fundage does that. Anyway, it's framed out and the beginning of our play area is there. My inspiration came from this playroom of a family on a board I'm on. We won't have the amazing climbing wall, but we will have the cute arched doorways, a window, a small loft area inside, and a dutch door on the front. My mom will be helping me paint, since she majored in art at Clarke and because she's amazing, creative, and beautiful...(Have I mentioned this to you yet, Mom?)
Anyway, when I win the lottery on Saturday, this is going to be our first project to finish. But if I win the lottery, then I guess I would have a climbing wall. ;)

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I know 5 extra kids who can't wait to play in YOUR basement!