Wednesday, December 03, 2008

I love personalized shirts. Quite some time ago, I bought a shirt off ebay from a seller and I loved it so much, I went back again and again. The owner, Barbara, is simply the best to work with. I have gotten personalized shirts, onesies, burp cloths, canvas bags...always top quality, shipped quickly, and oh-sew-cute! She now sells on Etsy, as well, so check her things out at SEWCUTECREATIONS . Want to see some of the other things she can do? Check them out HERE


If you're looking for a neat gift for a little boy or girl, check out BABYPOP. I found this store awhile back when Cooper was going to a Superman themed birthday party. I bought the little boy a personalized cape and wow were we ever happy with it. Some serious super cuteness. I bought a princess cape for Camdyn, because she's forever running around the house in a hooded baby towel, yelling, "Super baby!" There are quite a few different color combinations and styles. Buy some.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you secretely get paid for advertising for these companies you talk about in your blog?

trente33trois said...

I ended up ordering Ava's Minnie Mouse shirt for our D-Land trip from SewCute. Nice to see she's on Etsy now!