Friday, June 01, 2012

Gifts and a Diva

It's hard to believe the last day of school is on Monday.  It's always such an adjustment going from one home to all four home.


Which reminds me, I'd better get to the grocery store.   


Riley has a birthday party to go to tonight, so we put together the present last night.  She loves making pop top bracelets for friends.  That and a gift card.  Tween girls are hard to buy for I think.





For teacher gifts, I went with Lowe's gift cards, plain brown bags, paper grass to stuff them with, and a little note to thank them for helping our kids grow this year.

We used alphabet stamps for the tags and added a flower stamp to the bottom of the bag.

Rowyn and I have been crafting and playing non-stop...next week will be an adjustment for her too.


Booth too.  Things are about to get loud.  All.day.long.

She's become quite proficient at crossing her eyes.  She has mastered moving them independently.  If the princess thing doesn't work out for her, she can always fall back on this.  Professional eye crosser.  Brings mad money, I'm sure.;)



Riley needed a tiara as a prop for something at school.  She promised it to Rowyn once she was finished with it.
Five minutes after getting the tiara, I found her outside on the deck in a dress, my heels, and the tiara.


Dancing.


So, I grabbed my camera.







That girl cracks me up.

She's a little hard to understand...Rowynese we call it.  Her cousin Avery thinks Rowyn speaks Spanish.  The other day I heard her tell her mom, "Mom, Rowyn's speaking Spanish again!"


So, I'll break it down for you...


After yelling at Camdyn for sticking her tongue out (who was quite jealous of Rowyn for having the tiara), Rowyn goes on to say she loves everyone, her parents, and Riley for giving her the tiara. :)


Crazy girl turns 4 on the 4th of June.  
Her golden birthday.
I'm so not ready for my baby to be 4 already.
I wonder how many times I'll cry that day.
Pathetic, I know.
I'm cheese ball like that.
Looking through their baby pictures is instant water works.
Why do they have to grow up so darn fast?



No comments: