Friday, June 15, 2012

Instagram

Our week by Instagram...


We did some crafts...
including these for the windows.


Booth protected his puppy dog eyes from harmful UV rays. ;)

Neighborhood kickball 2012 started last Sunday.


The kids made ice cream sundaes for dessert.




All that playing wore someone out.  She fell asleep on my clean laundry pile.
Swimming lessons started this week.  I promised them McD's if they behaved.  You bet I'll resort to bribery. Ha!


Lumpy dressed baby ya-ya.  I think this is the second time she's worn a hosta bikini..


Rowyn played Polly Pockets on my potting table. She'd apparently had enough sun for the day.
Camdyn drew, colored, and cut out Max, Ruby, and Grandma and made them into puppets using straws.  I love that creative girl!  She even added little bunny tails for them. :)


So, we had a great week.  The kids are getting into the swing of helping out more around the house, everyone has been getting along for the most part, and I'm looking forward to spending the weekend home with my family. 

No comments: