Thursday, June 14, 2012

First

Yesterday was a day of firsts.


My 8-year-old son hit his first homerun and my 10-year-old daughter played her first baseball game.


Cooper's team was short a player, so she suited up and joined them.


And I was stuck at work.


The little girls clearly had no interest in the game.

I'm not even sure I could ride on a merry-go-round now without vomiting.  For real.  Even swings make me queasy.  Surely a sign I'm getting old.  Anyway, Rowyn and Camdyn had fun spinning our neighbor, Addie.

There she is, her first career baseball at bat and she got pegged in the leg by the ball.  Way to take one for the team. ;)

Riley on second...Cooper on first.

Riley on third...Cooper on second.


She had a great time, even made an awesome play at second.  I'm proud of both of them.  They played hard, had fun, and cheered each other on. 


Baseball, softball, and soccer tonight...and most importantly, no work tonight getting in the way!


No comments: