Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thankful

A blog post!  Only took me 2 weeks to update.  Geesh.

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving, how about you?
I have so much to be thankful for, first and foremost that I was able to spend time with my family.  Nothing better.  I miss them oh so much and wish time wouldn't go by so quickly when they're here.

I'm also thankful my sister took pictures, because I took zero pictures.  Not even an iphone picture.  Lame.  So, thank you Caitlin for all these pictures.

We had dinner at my parents house.  My mom always makes the most amazing meal and her presentation is always gorgeous.  This year she did it all with bad back pain...anyone who's ever had back pain knows how miserable it is.  Poor mom. :(



The cute relish turkey she made.  Her inspiration came from Pinterest...she actually made something she pinned...I'm so bad at that. 





Camdyn and Cooper each got a turkey leg.  Camdyn devoured hers...literally, down to the bone.  Ew.
Pumpkin cheesecake...divine!
Her fall mantel.
Her built-in china cabinet.  Love!
Rodiggity provided mood music.
Caitlin and her bff got up and did the Turkey Trot that morning.  Way too early for me...I slept in until 9! HA!

Riley was busy all weekend making scarves for Christmas presents.  She still has to show her mother how to knit.

We had a great holiday weekend, hope you did as well!

No comments: