Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday

Our week by Instagram ~

Saturday, Meghan and Cooper organized my parents basement.

They got rid of quite a bit of crap...it looks great down there.

The basement staircase has a door that leads under the stairs.

The kids think it is a secret fort.
When they opened the door, they found writing on it. It was from when we were kids.

It said, "People in the clubb" and listed Meghan, Brendan, and several neighbor kids. Then someone added, "Not Caitlin".

Which made me giggle. I'd forgotten how much fighting Caitlin and Meghan used to do when they were little.


After the clean up, we headed to Carrie's farm in Wisconsin.
That's their farm straight ahead.


Last few flowers hanging on.
I miss summer already.


I love the sun shining through.
Heavenly.
Rowyn fell asleep watching Rapunzel.
Nice boots Ro-dig.
We celebrated my mom's birthday at Red Robin.
She's beautiful...inside and out.
They sang Happy Birthday to her and announced she was turning 21 again. :)


Camdyn had so much chocolate milk, I surprised she didn't float away.


I had a garden burger, sweet potato fries, and a Cabernet.



We got a new car this week.  I'm pretty much in love with it.
My dad got it washed for me today.  Free car wash for veteran's.
Thanks, Dad.
For the car wash and for protecting our freedom.
Thank you to all our veteran's...those with us and those not.

No comments: