Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Halloween 2011

Happy Halloween!
  
Holy crap do we have a ton of candy. 
Seriously way too much.
I honestly feel like throwing half of it out.
It's just saving my kids from a cavity.
Or me from extra calories...cause God knows I've already been picking through their bags. 
Halloween and the days leading up were busy.  On Friday, Cooper was invited to a Spooky Forest party at a friends house.  Fun!

On Saturday, Riley was invited to a Halloween party put on by two neighbor girls...little party planners in the making. :)  Riley had a great time and said the girls did a neat job with decorations.  Riley and I made the dipped Oreos for her to bring with. 


For Halloween, we had two vampires, two witches, and a punk rocker. 

Riley wouldn't wear a cape..."just normal clothes, because that's what real vampires look like"...she did go with teeth and makeup to make her look pale.  I'm surprised she didn't want glitter so she could sparkle in the sunlight.  Bella Swan. ;)

I think Cooper was channeling his inner Eddie Munster...and he insisted on black vampire teeth, unlike the normal white ones he wore on Friday.  In black and white, it looks like his mouth is just open. Ha!


Booth...clearly thinking,"I can't believe she made me wear this." 

No comments: