Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Still


 We're still trying to find what works for Lumpy.  It's still a struggle most days.  There are still meltdowns like when your little sister isn't cooperating or when your headband won't stay in right.  There are good days though...and I love those days.  The stars are aligned and things just go your way.  Don't get me wrong, I love her either way.  But sometimes parenting isn't easy.






I'm still buying from Goodwill.  My milk glass, ironstone, and white dish collection is still growing.  My husband would tell you it's out of control, but what does he know?



I'm still waiting for my husband to build these for the basement toy area...and I still have to paint the loft area.


I have plenty of things to do, yet here I sit on the computer.  Clearly, I'm still good at procrastinating.  :)

No comments: