Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sick

Poor sick Rowyn.  

She has a fever, a runny nose, and now she's got a miserable cough that kept her and Mommy and Daddy up most of the night.  Now she's watching Little Bear and sipping tea (honey and warm water) trying to get better.  Really, I think she likes to drink it, because she gets to use a coffee mug and that makes her a big girl. :)  I hope she starts feeling better soon, I hate it when they're sick.

Since we've just been hanging out at home and I've cleaned about everything I can clean, I've decided to do some sewing.


I like the fabric checkbook covers like this one on Etsy, so yesterday I attempted one.  I like the raw edge, but now I'm thinking after awhile the threads will drive me crazy.  Whatever, at least I like the colors. And yes, that raggedy looking thing took me the better part of the afternoon.  Erin = novice sewer.

I wish I could do this, I adore this blanket by Littlebitfunky. In fact, I love most of her shop. All the colors make me happy.
Check out this eco friendly, reuseable sandwich bag by Dilly Baby. How cute is that fabric?!  It looks like the seller is out of Iowa, wonder if she has a brick and mortar shop.  Either way, her stuff is really cute.  I have a crayon wallet...so handy for the doctors office or restaurant.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Pei pa koa is pretty decent cough medicine (from herbal as I remembered), great non alcoholic medicine, some western cough medicine are more effective, but this is non drowsy.

You can access info online @
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nin_Jiom_Pei_Pa_Koa
ninjiom.50webs.com