Friday, February 25, 2011

Brownie covered what?

Yesterday, I made brownie covered cookies.  I used the recipe found here.  I used vanilla sandwich cookies instead of Oreos.  Some little people here don't like Oreos.  Crazy, I know.


The kids approved.  They were delicious.  So much so, that they're gone already.  I ate the last one for breakfast.  Why?  Because I have zero willpower.

Cooper's turn for dishwasher.
The chalkboard chore chart is working.  Best.thing.ever.

Our own awkward family photo.
That's my sister Meghan on the left and Caitlin on the right.  
Meghan never fails at making us laugh.  I love her for that.


My dad with his own sense of humor, sent her this email today:


saw a picture of you and your sisters on facebook.  
outstanding pictures of cait and erin. 
don't do that again.

Haha!  We put the fun in dysfunctional, what can I say. 

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anna said...

you are my hero. Next time, use oreos and invite me over. I'll eat them all! I feel much better about my chocolate chip breakfast this morning too. Thanks!

Jessa said...

I'v been eating sugar cookies for breakfast. hehe