Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cartoons and Crap

Camdyn did some drawings for me yesterday.  She gave them to me this morning.  They make me feel a little less guilty about letting them watch cartoons.  See, they're actually educational...they inspire kids to be creative.

Whatever, everything in moderation, right?  I watched cartoons growing up and I think I'm halfway normal.  Some may disagree. ;)

Wow, Wow, Wubbzy.  
The kids like it. I think it's weird.  It's full of geometric shapes. I don't think that will help with geometry, but let's pretend it will.

Dora Rapunzel, let down your hair.  


Remember the loft area I mentioned yesterday?



The loft/play area/mess...at a standstill.  It's supposed to have a faux castle look.  That's my job.  How am I doing?

Disregard the pile of clothes, that's the tip of the iceberg of garage sale crap that my husband plans on having.   

The ladder up.  The door is supposed to keep little people from scaling the ladder, but it took about thirty seconds for her to figure out how to get in.  Fail.

The top of the loft.  Carpet in limbo.

 
Looks like someone already started decorating.


Dear Genevieve, please come to my house.  If you're not available, I'd gladly take Ty Pennington.  In his birthday suit.  Now that would be a home makeout makeover show, huh?

No comments: