Friday, February 18, 2011

Olivia

Yesterday, Camdyn brought an Olivia book home from the library.  So after reading it, Camdyn and I did some painting.  Olivia was our inspiration.



Kids love it when you're involved and really I was looking for any excuse not to fold the laundry. So, we drew and painted and had fun mixing colors.







I've wanted to make some of these pom poms for the girls room, so I finally finished one last week.  I used Martha's tutorial. The other one was on clearance at hob lob's.

Is it too early for shamrocks?  Maybe, but I've started making them anyway.  I googled felt shamrocks and these were too cute not to make.  The blanket stitch is not my friend.  Really, it hates me...it's true.

Another one home with a fever, getting sissy kisses to feel better.  I'd like to think that's how she got sick in the first place, you know sweet kisses from her sister.  But let's keep it real.


Do you golf or have a golfer in your life?  If so, you might need these...and they're even on sale!
Schwetty balls from Urban Outfitters..."Quite a set of Schwetty balls."

Have a great weekend!

No comments: