Saturday, June 06, 2009

Portrait Innovations: Take 2

What an experience that was. The actual studio is nice, set up well, and they seem to have a lot of different props and backgrounds. I don't like the one they used in her picture, I wish they would have just used plain white...oh well. I took me awhile to go through all the pictures they took, it didn't help that Lumpy and Rowyn were all over the place while I was trying to narrow it down. The girl was pretty pushy, trying to get me to buy some elaborate package with photo CD for over $300. Yeah, right. I walked out buying just the $9.95 package, which actually included quite a few pictures and some free cards too. Very reasonable and I will be going back again.
Rowyn's outfit came from
Sweetie Pie Tutu's on Etsy. She was wonderful to work with and shipped it immediately. Luckily, the blood from Tuesday all came out! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

was that girls name nicole who took her pictures? she's very pushy when it comes down to the buying part =) i never walked out of there with under $100 dollars spend. lol picture is ultra super cute! wish i would have a girl =)