Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Portrait Innovations -- Take 1

I scheduled an appointment with Portrait Innovations for Rowyn to get her 1st birthday pictures taken. I bought her a special outfit, fixed her hair, and I was just putting my shoes on to head out the door.
Then I heard a scream.
I found her in the toy room, with blood dripping from her lip...all over her outfit.
No Camdyn wasn't guilty, this time anyway. Rowyn was pushing the Scooby Doo Mystery Machine and it slid out from her and she pushed her new front teeth through her bottom lip.
Unbelievable. So, pictures were rescheduled for Thursday.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ouch...that had to hurt! maybe she didn't wanna get her pictures taken! can't believe she's gonna be a year already! how fast time flies! she's such a doll! <3