Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Umi Shoes

Riley had a pair of Umi shoes, they were brown with contrasting pink stitching and we both loved them. She wore them all the time, really. They held up and we've now passed them on to Camdyn. I was on their website checking out their spring line and realized they now make pre-walker shoes, which are oh so cute. On the homepage, I noticed it said to sign up for their newsletter and you are automatically signed up for their 'pram-a-day' contest.

Guess what? I freaking won! I got an email today from them! Rowyn will be getting her first pair of Umi Prams in the mail shortly. I'll, of course, follow up with pictures once they're here! Yeah Umi!! So, follow my link up top and sign up, it's only through the month of February, I believe.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Congrats! Winning something you don't expect to win is always a great thing!

Jenna said...

Congrats honey! How awesome is winning?!