Thursday, February 26, 2009

Camdynism

By now, you know my 3-year-old is anything, but boring.
Since the Camdyn Alert has been on elevated status, my parents mentioned taking her to their house some days, to not only give her some one-on-one time, but to also keep me from losing my ever loving mind.
My mom mentioned it to her yesterday.
Camdyn, do you want to come to our house some day while Riley and Cooper are in school?

I can't. I have lots of busy, like picking up toys. Maybe in summer.


For the better part of 1/2 a hour, Camdyn ran circles around the kitchen island, while singing (okay, screaming).
When Mommy could no longer take the noise, I told her that was enough, it was time to settle down.
Her reply?
I can't, my feet are moving too fast! Help, Mommy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahh she crazy!

Leslie said...

Gotta love her!