Monday, February 23, 2009

A Little People Day

This is what Camdyn and I did today, played Fisher Price Little People all morning. Even Rowyn partook in the fun, by drooling all over the Walmart man. Camdyn got a little out of control with the dinosaur, he ended up smashing the whole town into oblivion. It happens, you know.

After uploading the pictures off my camera, I found this one of Lumptastic all decked out for snow fun. It was dated 2/21, and since I was working that day and her Daddy was in Rochester, MN, it must have been taken by Aunt Megs. Am I right? Oh, and Lori O...if you're reading, was this snowsuit Natalie's? I got it from Abby K when she used to work at the hell hole with us. :P


3 comments:

Unknown said...

yep i took it! trying to figure out your camera was like trying to figure out how to get rowyn dressed!

SugarAndSpiceX3 said...

She is just too stinkin' cute! She looks like a little pink Michelin man....errrrr, girl =)

Savvy-Motherhood said...

New follower! I LOVE your blog page!