Thursday, February 19, 2009

Toilets and Chicken Pox

I've been giving some serious thought to putting a potty chair out on the deck. My daughter managed to clog the toilet twice in two days...and don't forget the plastic cup fiasco. Tuesday she announced that Cooper had put Bath and Body Works lotion down the toilet. Yes, bottle and all. Never mind the fact that Cooper was in school during the time of the crime. Clyde had to remove the toilet once again, I'm thinking of buying stock in those wax rings we have to keep buying. Yesterday was the roll of toilet paper, which thankfully, I was able to plunge. I tried to explain to her that unless her butt is ginormous, there is no need for that much toilet paper.

Cooper came home from school with a letter from the bus driver, he's been given assigned seating for 4 weeks for "slapping hands and changing seats". Riley was all too happy to report this to me the second she walked through the door.

Rowyn is cutting the mate to the tooth that came through last week. I don't know if that's what is waking her up several times a night or what, but Mommy is tired!

Riley lost tooth number 3 yesterday and when I got home from work last night, she had to give me the play-by-play on how she lost it. Tooth Fairy came and left some green...all is good in a 7-year-old's life.

Camdyn and I had quite the conversation prior to my leaving for work. She took her sock off and noticed the indentations it had made on her foot:

Look, Mommy!

Yes, honey, it's marks from your sock.

No it isn't, it's Chicken Pox!

No comments: