Thursday, February 12, 2009

Camdyn woke us up in the middle of the night last night. Poor kid had thrown up on herself, her bed, and her floor. We got things cleaned up the best we could while still half asleep. Finally put her back down, I got back in bed with Rowyn, and Clyde was by then wide awake, so he went out and watched t.v. until 4am. She's completely back to normal today, talk about kids being resilient. We watched Wall-E this morning, which I have to admit was pretty cute. Afterwards, we put all the laundry away and while I was putting Cooper and Rowyn's things away, Camdyn surprised me by cleaning up her room. She even went so far as to organize her exorbitant amount of shoes!

I have sugar cookie dough made, which will chill until Riley and I make heart cookies later for her class. The laundry is completely caught up. No one has called me Poopy Head today. The sun is shining and I can only see one small lingering pile of snow. There is a pork loin in the crockpot smelling rather good. I 'm watching HGTV and no one is interrupting me. All Valentine's are finished for school parties tomorrow. Rowyn is taking a much needed nap and Camdyn is taking a snoozie (quiet time for her, mental health time for Mommy). I love days like today. =)

The only thing that would make it any better, would be some Betty Jane caramels and a vanilla latte sitting on the computer desk next to me as I type.

No comments: