Monday, July 21, 2008


Morning ~
I am not a morning person, never have been and can't imagine I ever will be. I have to have coffee first thing, to make the morning bearable. I take my coffee with creamer, preferably Coffeemate Pumpkin Spice, but since that's seasonal I usually buy Hazelnut, Vanilla Caramel, or French Vanilla. I love the fully loaded version, but have been trying to force myself to buy the Sugar Free...which is not nearly as good as the real deal.
This morning I followed my normal routine, went to pour my coffee creamer...and I'm out, completely out. Great start to my Monday morning...having to have skim milk and sugar just isn't the same. I imagine that unless you are a coffee and liquid creamer drinker, you won't fully understand my discontent.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh honey, I totally understand. I simply cannot function without the French Vanilla in the coffee. It's horrid. I've tried the sugar-free stuff and it's blah and no where near as nummy!