Friday, July 18, 2008

Getting Neutered ~

No, not the dog...the husband. He has his consultation next week, which to me sounds so weird, what's there to consult about, either you're getting the snip or you aren't. To be completely honest, the whole concept has me torn. On the one hand, I'm exhausted, cranky, and certainly have my hands full with the 4 kidbits we've got...but, the thought of never being pregnant again, never getting to hold a tiny baby that we created just kills me. The appointment has been made and the decision made, but how do you come to terms with the idea that an entire phase of your life is now over?

2 comments:

B said...

Stop having babies. I can't keep track of them. Thanks, Brendan

Mar said...

It's definitley something you need to think long and hard about. You know Matt had it done and there have been plenty of times were I wish he hadn't, and I think that we didn't make the right decision and it really makes me sad that we will never have a little baby again. I think realisticly we made the right decision , BUT if we had it to do over again I don't know that I would have gone along with it.
So...I guess what I'm trying to say is if you have any doubts I would really, really think about it!