Wednesday, July 02, 2008


Maroo ~


I heard about Maroo wraps through the lactation consultants at the hospital, they're made locally by a woman whom I later learned had a son in Riley's class. I called her and she came out to my house to show what wraps she had made and to give me Wraps101, since I was completely clueless as to what to do with all this fabric! I bought a beautiful chocolate brown wrap, it came with a tote bag and instructional booklet, all for only $35! So far, Rowyn seems to thoroughly enjoy being worn...and I'm liking it to!


I know Mari used to sell them on Etsy, but she's working on getting a website together. She told me she can't keep enough made, they're selling so quickly. If you're interested, let me know, I can get you in contact with her.


Pardon my lazy look, I'm one tired and worn out Mommy! ;)

1 comment:

trente33trois said...

Awwww, snuggly wuggly.

You look amazing, btw.