Tuesday, August 21, 2012

School 2012

The house is slowly coming along.
The walls were poured yesterday.
Proof that sometimes he does work. ;)





I think it must be a right of passage in my house to give yourself a haircut.


Her hair is in a braid in the back, but you can see the hack job she did to the side of her head.


Don't buy the pouty lip, she was amused with herself.
Naughty.


First day of school 2012.
5th grade, 4th grade, and 1st grade.


Of course, Lump, throw in a goofy face.

Little hair chopper wanted in on the picture.
Preschool doesn't start until next week for her.
And cue Lumpy with yet another face.

4th grader with a terrible hair cut.
We went to Sport Cuts since we had a free coupon.  The girl hacked his hair...and it's crooked in front.
We're never going there again.
Perhaps my little hair chopper should have cut his hair instead?
Anyway, my stylist is going to fix it on Thursday.


1st grader.

5th grader.  


Preschooler.

Thank God school started, I'm not sure I couldn't handle much more of this.  Fighting.  Constantly.




Rowyn saw that her buddies Camden and Creighton were headed off to Kindergarten and she was meltdown city. She wanted to go with in the worst way.
Next year Digs, next year.

I can't wait to hear how the first day went!
I'm off to play with Rowyn who is deathly bored already.

No comments: