Friday, August 03, 2012

Instagram and more

It's been awhile since I shared Instagram pictures...



 Rowyn keeping busy at Riley's last softball game with her buddies, Camden and Creighton.


 Happy sunflowers at my mom's house.


 Afternoon cocktails with the neighborhood mom's.  I texted this to my husband and told him I was having a productive afternoon.  Ha!




I went to scrub the tub in the kids' bathroom and was surprised when I opened the shower curtain.  Apparently, Lumpy found herself a pet frog and was planning to have him live in her tub.

Post soccer/softball Dairy Queen with friends.

Impromptu bonfire/party at the neighbor's last Saturday night.  Fun times!

Time at the park...even though it was hotter than Hades that day.

"Watch how high I can go, Mom!"

A commercial on tv...check out that APR!  89.68% WHAT?!

There is an umpire at softball that could easily pass for Shemar Moore.  This is the best picture I could get, I was trying to be inconspicuous. ;)

Buckle fracture for poor Lumptastic, compliments of her brother.  They were playing soccer and she was the goalie.  He kicked the ball and apparently hit her just right.








1 comment:

Lori said...

Awww...poor Lumpy!! Hope she's doing ok:( Your house is beautiful...any takers yet? I'm excited to see the progress of your new place!

Next time you have afternoon, cocktails, let me know. I'll be an honorary member of your neighborhood that day:)