Thursday, August 09, 2012

Playing

It is neat to watch and listen to the kids play pretend.

Lots of dressing up.
Lots of imagining.
Lots of fun.

Scuba Rowyn.  Dressed and ready for an undersea adventure.

Rowyn found a wig at my parent's house...she came upstairs and surprised everyone. Haha, she looks so different, like a little waif.

My friend, Angie, texted me this picture yesterday.
Mommy Camdyn and her twin baby boys.
Ha, how cute are they?!
Clearly, they're very patient if they allowed her to dress them up as babies!

I came home from work last night to find Rowyn crashed...wearing the same onesie Camden was wearing earlier.  Apparently, Camdyn used her next as her real life baby doll.



I'm listening to them all play Lego's right now.  It cracks me up to hear the things they come up with.  From the sounds of it, Harry Potter is being attacked by zombies. Ha!

So much nicer than listening to some random tv show or mindless video game.  


No comments: