Monday, July 18, 2011

The Hood

 Have you ever had Noosa Yoghurt?
I think it's divine.
I'm eating strawberry rhubarb as I type.
Mmmmm!

**************************************************



We have an awesome group of neighbors...adults and kids alike.
Every Sunday night, we have a neighborhood Sunday Fun Night at the bottom of our cul de sac.  It usually starts by 7:30pm and runs till dark.  After kickball or wiffle ball or whatever game we decide on, we have a treat...sometimes freeze pops, root beer floats, or cookies.  Sometimes adults skip the treat and opt for an adult beverage instead.  Either way, it's a blast!





Some of the boys before game time, hanging out in Clyde's truck.
The trailer was full of mulch that Clyde and I spread this weekend.  
Brilliant to wait until it's hot as piss to do landscaping.


More kids show up for the game...

Mandatory silly faces shot...
Last two photos thanks to Heide B!

Even the dogs have fun...
Booth, Maebe, and Monster


Monster has to be thinking...
My, what big fangs you have

To which Booth responds...
The better to eat you with!

Haha.
Lame.


Rowyn and Quinn stayed cool in our pool.
And yes, Rowdiggity jumped in clothes and all.



Finny checkin' out that his girl's okay after she dunks her face in the water.



Kickball begins...boys vs girls tonight.




I'm so happy we live where we do.
I can't imagine raising our children anywhere else.











1 comment:

Anna said...

You are so lucky - we don't really have any kids in our hood, and all the neighbours pretty much keep to themselves. Some of my fondest memories of childhood are the games all the kids played - there were tons of kids where we grew up. I wish we had that for our kids as well. And I can't believe how big your puppy is!!!!