Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Cookies, Corn, and Crap

Ice box cookies by Martha Stewart.
Yum!
You can find the recipe here.


I wish they had this when Cooper was little.
He would have loved it!


Bwahaha.
Found this on pinterest.
And laughed.
(Mother, since I know you'll ask...it's based on a song by Kelis)

The kids have been playing school lately and from the looks of it, someone was having a bad hair day.
Whoa.
Anyway, I don't think the year round school thing is a bad idea.
I'm kinda wishing we did that.
Less time for the kids to forget what they learned last year.
Thoughts?


I finished sewing the shirts for the girls.
Finally. 

My husband waited in a very long line for the first Fincel's of the year.
Best.Corn.Ever.

Which we may end up eating on the floor, 
since someone has taken over my kitchen table.
 
 


1 comment:

Leslie said...

I for one am in total agreement on year round schooling. Shorter breaks gives for a better retention span and mommy not going too crazy trying to figure out how to keep the little happy.