Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Birthday Boys

On Saturday, we celebrated my brother's 30th birthday and Cooper's 8th birthday.


The kids stayed cool with a squirt guns.




We had ribs for dinner.  
My dad showed Riley how to brush them with barbeque. 

Rowyn's post barbeque rib face...she loved them!


The birthday boys.
I made baseball brownie balls for Cooper.
They looked much better in my head...but so ugly in real life.

My mom made Brendan cupcakes, the letters and numbers she made from marshmallow fondant and alphabet cookie cutters.  Cute!

Cooper hit the sugar load from Aunt Meghan and Carrie.

Water guns and Lego's from Grammy and Grandpa.



More Lego's and an Alien shooting game from us and an Xbox Marvel Superhero game from Brendan and Christina.

It was great to spend time with family...I only wish it didn't go by so quickly.

 

No comments: