Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A girly girl and a garden

As I was cleaning up the lunch dishes the other day, I heard clack, clack, clack on the floor...a tell tale sign Rowyn is in heels.  Little did I know the extent of her getup.



Costume jewelry.
Clip-on earrings.
The boots that are becoming one with her legs, because she wears them every waking moment.

********************************************** 

Looking for some sweet corn recipes, I came across these at The Kitchn


Then on its sister site, Apartment Therapy, I found this...

A gutter garden.
Interesting concept...especially for a small yard.
While on the subject of gardens, have you ever seen a straw bale garden?


Our garden was a bust this year.
Strawberries have taken over the bed, but have produced only a handful of actual strawberries.
We're still waiting on the squash.
Our tomato plants died, because I didn't get them in the ground soon enough.
And that's all we got planted.
Fail.


No comments: