Thursday, January 07, 2010

Storage Chairs

The kids need a new table and chair set for the toy room and since I haven't gotten to IKEA, I've been searching the internet for something similar. I found these at the Land of Nod, but since $69 a chair is too rich for my blood, I had to find an alternative. I found directions to make a knock off of these chairs at Knockoffwood and if my husband even tries to tell me he can't make them, I'm going to point out knockoffwood is run by a WOMAN. Her name is Ana and clearly, she's an amazing carpenter.
So, I expect to see four chairs in my toy room by summer...right after he puts the knobs on the closet doors. (I've only been waiting 6 six years for those)

1 comment:

Jessa said...

I love these chairs! Would be nice even for an older child to place their backpack under there by a desk.