Monday, January 11, 2010

Preschool

It's official, Lumpy will be starting Preschool tomorrow. She's going 2 days per week to start, from 8 am to 11 am. She is ecstatic. No really, ever since we told her the news this morning, she's been busy packing her backpack.

I'm excited for her, I love seeing her so happy...but at the same time, I'm nervous! I really hope the school setting is just what she needs. I hope she has fun, makes friends, learns new things, and I hope I don't get a call from the teacher 20 minutes into her first day.



Rowyn in the Janie and Jack set that I just love, 1960'd by Picnik.




The last one is Camdyn around 22 months, in the same set.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Lovin' the pictures!

Lump is gonna love preschool! Hopefully it's just what she needs.

Familyof4 said...

She is such a doll! All your kiddos are! Those boots are so cute! :)

Anna said...

I think you have the best dressed kids EVER. Love the hat!