Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Dishes and Owls

Recently, while window shopping for Valentine's dishes, I came across Rosanna and added one of everything on the site into my shopping bag. The colors, the styles, the details... *sigh*...a girl can dream, right?

Today I found this Night Owl Pajama Party and well, you have to see for yourself. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

I see she used Rosanna birthday dishes. Up until recently, I'd never heard of them, and now I've seen them twice in two days. Maybe it's a sign? Maybe I'll find a set of them on one of my Goodwill treasure hunts? Like I said, a girl can dream. ;)

2 comments:

Jessa said...

Stop giving me dish envy! LOL I'm excited that we get to start pretty much from scratch and I'm going to make sure I buy stuff I really like and want to keep!

Anna said...

You find the best stuff!