Tuesday, January 12, 2010

First Day

Today was Camdyn's first day at Res, she was so excited she could hardly contain herself. She at most ate one bite of cereal this morning, and then was ready to go. Clyde dropped her off on his way to work and he said she was a little apprehensive at first, but no tears were shed.

He picked her up on his way home for lunch and he said he asked the teacher how she did. The teacher told him, "She did fine."
What does that mean? She really was fine or is that the polite way to say, "Your daughter is clearly going to be a Holy terror."
I know, I know, I'm a terrible Mom for even questioning that. Why do I have to read into everything. I need to cut Lump some slack.

Camdyn told me she made penguins and snowmen today. She said they played in the gym and that they have a lot of toys. She told me they sang songs (but then went on to say she didn't sing) and celebrated someone's birthday. She also told me she met a little girl and that she invited her to come to her house sometime...which per Lump is far, far away.

It was a good first day and Camdyn can't wait until Thursday!


No comments: