Thursday, May 29, 2008

Um yeah, about Saturday ~

Want to know how to make a pregnant woman maniacal? Tell her she's being bumped from her induction and will have to wait 4 more days to meet her baby. I happened to run into my midwife at work last night and she told me I wasn't going to be able to be induced on Saturday, she offered today, but I would have had to miss Cooper's graduation. The next day available was Wednesday June 4th, so they penciled me in. UGH, talk about frustrating!

I woke up at 4am this morning to one wicked contraction. I continued having random contractions, low back pain, and abdominal cramping, so I got up and took a bath. I figured I'd better shave my legs, just in case. Let me tell you, that's hard enough when you're 9 months pregnant, add contractions in there and it makes it downright taxing! So, I laid back down sometime after 6am, woke up around 8ish...and nothing. I feel like a Weeble Wobble, but for the fact, they can't fall down...and well, I can't get up. :P

So send me any kind of labor dust you've got, this little girl is teasing me!

No comments: