Friday, May 09, 2008

Never a Dull Moment ~
My husband called me at work tonight to tell me I'd never guess where he had just found my son. I asked, "Inside or out?" He responded, "Outside, but inside." Ok, I'm completely stumped. Apparently, Riley was outside screaming, "Cooper come out, Cooper come out!" and she was visibly upset. Clyde found Cooper and the neighbor boy in the street standing under the grate in the SEWER! I guess there is a culvert down past the bike trail that leads up into the sewer, and apparently, my son thought it would be great fun to be a sewer rat. Two days ago we had to call poison control, for the second time mind you, because Camdyn got into my aunt's purse and was apparently sampling some medication. Lucky for her, the pills were extremely bitter and she didn't care for them. The poison control woman did call back 2 times to check on her...I thought that was pretty nice. How these two haven't put me into pre-term labor is beyond me.

No comments: