Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Saturday ~

I'm heading to the hospital Saturday morning at 8, finally there's an end in sight! I'm so excited to meet this little girl and see what she looks like. I went from 10 hours of labor with Riley, to 8 with Cooper, 6 with Camdyn, and now I'm under the gun to hit 4 with this little one. I have to have antibiotics since I was GB + again, she'll start the pitocin, and then break my water after my first round of antibiotics.

I have to admit that as excited I am about meeting this baby, it's a little bittersweet, as I know she'll be our last one. I'll never be pregnant again, never feel that little life kicking me, hiccuping, pushing on my bladder, making getting out of bed at night an accomplishment in itself. Can you tell I'm a hormonal mess? :P

No comments: