Monday, May 12, 2008

Chronicles of Camdyn ~

Life is never boring with Camdyn around. While at my parents house tonight, Camdyn and the kids were playing hide-and-seek. Camdyn went and hid behind a huge, old tree in my parents backyard. My Mom said she watched her run from there to behind the garage. After a minute, my dad peeked behind the garage to make sure she wasn't getting into trouble---nope, she was just standing there. Another few minutes pass and Lumpy emerges from behind the garage, missing her pull-up, pants down to her ankles...soaking wet. My mom asked her what she was doing, to which Camdyn responds, "I pee outside, like Poopah (Cooper)." Yep, my 2-year-old dropped trow, and in an attempt to pee standing up, peed all over her pants, shoes, and socks...but hey, her pull-up was dry!

I have no idea when she would have seen Cooper peeing outside, we certainly don't condone it. Lovely.

No comments: