Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday

I came home from work last Sunday and was about knocked over by Camdyn.  They had found a baby turtle and she couldn't wait to show me...and beg me to let her keep it.  I believe it was a baby painted turtle, Camdyn dubbed her "Swimmy".  Swimmy is back in the wild, but not before many tears were shed.  She even colored Swimmy a picture of the two of them and sealed it in an envelope with two pieces of leftover Easter candy.






My go to flavor right now.  Extra bold and magical...yes it is.  Good stuff.


Rowyn is working on writing her name and learning her address.  The latter is pretty important to me, since Rowyn is very proficient at disappearing.  There one minute, gone the next.  We've talked about what to do if she were ever lost...and telling a police officer you live in Asbury and your Mom's name is Mommy is not going to cut it.


Grammy gave us her collection of Berenstain Bears books, the girls love them!  I'm pretty sure they were Aunt Meghan's favorite's too. 

A nap.  A rare moment, since she gave up napping a long time ago.  She must have been tired, she made herself a spot on the floor and out she went.


Today we practiced putting makeup on.  She has her ballet/tap pictures tomorrow and they have specific hair and makeup instructions.  I have no idea how much they are supposed to wear, like just a light amount or pageant heavy?  Either way, she was all about it.  I think I'm more nervous about this recital than she is.  


I'm off tomorrow, but work Sunday, so we have a ton of things we're going to try and squeeze in and get done on Saturday.  


Have a great weekend!

No comments: