Monday, April 09, 2012

Eggs

On Saturday, we colored eggs at my parents house.

The kids actually waited patiently.

We used Kool-Aid this year, an idea I saw on Pinterest.  It worked pretty well and it smelled nice too. 


Looks like someone was drinking the Kool-Aid.

Meghan helped with the coloring.  
She had all four kids stay over on Friday night.  A first!  Clyde and I rented a movie.  He fell asleep five minutes into it.  Ha!


Friday night fun at Grammy's!

Camdyn made a lot of multi-colored eggs this year.  I think if she could have figured out how to make a rainbow egg, she would have. :)


Pretty, no?

The dogs were not invited to color eggs.  Instead, they spent most of their time wrestling outside.


My parents already have tomatoes growing.  Courtesy of the crazy warm March.

The lilacs are in full bloom.  I LOVE that smell.

After she was finished coloring eggs, she had to make sure they tasted okay.  Apparently, Tucker thought he'd better sample it as well.


Meghan is in the background playing Draw Something.  I'm a little bit addicted to that game.  It's like Pictionary for your phone.  Fun times.  I had to draw Ludacris, which was looked so ridiculous that I laughed about it to myself for so long the kids thought I was crazy.  Meghan drew JLo back to me with what I originally thought were balls, but apparently were supposed to be big hips.  I'm erinmichele1014 if you want to play! ;)    


Camdyn the slighty creepy Easter Bunny. :)





No comments: