Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Evolving taste

I'm sure we all can attest to how our tastes evolve over time.  The dishes we registered for may not be our style anymore.  The paint color on our walls gets boring.  Well, mine have certainly changed and I keep saving inspiration to my 'decorating' file in my bookmarks. 

I want this sofa from IKEA...and yes I want it in blekinge white. Crazy with kids? Maybe, but they're bleachable, which is more than I can say for my current disaster of a sofa.

These stairs from Holly Mathis, make me wish our house was a two story. Fun!


I dream of a butcher block island.


Glass doorknobs...need I say more?


A.dutch.door.
Lighting from Barn Light Electric

 A grown up desk like this.


Functional, yet stylish pantry like this one from House of Smith's

Have your tastes changed or are they still mostly the same?

No comments: