Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Bestest Mommy Ever

I have been awarded the prestigious 'Bestest Mommy Ever' award, by Camdyn Elisabeth.  You see, Camdyn is my shoe addict, and when she spotted some boots on clearance today at Target, she fell instantly in love.  She begged, pleaded, and then resorted to promises. 

Camdyn:  I promise if you ask me to do something I'll do it the first time.  You won't have to ask me again.  Please, Mommy, please!

Me sucker:  Okay, let's try them on.

Camdyn: They fit Mommy!  Please!  Please?  Please!

Me:  Yes, put them in the cart. (clearly defeated)
 

...and without further ado

Camdyn's new $4.xx hooker boots, which she's already informed me she will be wearing to preschool tomorrow.  I'm sure they will be VERY impressed. 

She's happy and I'm the 'bestest Mommy ever'...what else could I ask for..except maybe for her feet to grow very quickly.

*Edited to add that I really don't like heels on little kids, hence the reason the boots are not my fav.  Only my opinion and I'm sure there are plenty that disagree...including Lumpy. ;)

No comments: