Monday, December 06, 2010

Nick and Booth

St. Nick came to our house last night...we had some very excited kids this morning.  Probably none more than Ro-diggity, who got enough lip balm to last her through the winter...or at least through the end of the week, hopefully.  Girl loves her lip balm.

I found Santa set up like this in the toy room.  Looks like he came to the Playmobil family too.  I think that little girl may be on to him.


People keep asking me how the new puppy is.  Well...

The jerk puppy eating the tree in the toy room.
The sneaky puppy standing in the dishwasher "pre-rinsing" the dishes. 
The naughty puppy terrorizing the cat.  Don't worry, Three's a street kitty and lets the puppy know who's the boss.  Our other cat, Tashi, however, detests Booth and is surely devising a plan to get him run over by a car.  Yesterday, I saw her holding the screen door open in hopes he would escape. ;)

We're still working on potty training.  Clyde still gets up at least twice a night to take him out.  He's chewed up at least half a dozen polly pockets...God knows how many of their little shoes he's pooped out in the yard.  He is forever shredding my house plant.

I think I forgot how much work a puppy is...but he's worth it...we'e in love with him. ♥

No comments: