Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas 2010

If it were up to Cooper, Christmas morning would have started at 5 am.  We managed to coax him back to sleep for a few more hours, but by 7 the whole house was up.

I was ahead of the game this year, I had our video camera charged and ready to go...because last year someone neglected to check it and it had a dead battery.  I turned it on and starting taping Christmas morning...or not.  Some idiot one neglected to buy a new tape.  Ugh.  I guess there is always next year.  So, pictures it is.










Cooper found a family gift that sneaky Santa must have hidden behind our Christmas tree.


That afternoon, we headed to my parents house for dinner, presents, and for a Christmas surprise.
 

The top window on the left that you can just barely see through the tree was my room growing up. 


The surprise?




My sister, Rosa, whom we haven't seen in almost 20 years had flown in for Christmas. 


God has blessed us; 
family, friends, food, shelter, health, love.  
Yes, we certainly are blessed.


Merry Christmas!
Happy Birthday, Jesus!


No comments: