Friday, October 29, 2010

I scream, you scream...

It's conference time around here, so to celebrate, I made the girls a "No-School Sundae Bar". 


The extra girls are neighborhood friends.







Everyone's conference went really well, we're proud of all three of them.  

That said...Taresa, I'm sorry we left the block center reeking of baby poop.  Thank you Rowyn, for saving that for her room...I'm sure the conference after ours was a smelly one.


I'm sorry to Cooper's teacher that had to witness Camdyn whip her princess shoes off, stand on a desk, and attempt to launch herself on a tower of stacked chairs.  I'm also sorry about the markers you bribed her with after said event.  I realize they no longer have tips thanks to her extra violent polka dotting.


Whew.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

You are so much cooler than I am....