Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I love Photoshop, you have so many possibilities with it. You can completely manipulate a photo until it is just how you imagined it could be. Jimmy's eyes are closed...no problem, Photoshop can fix them. You got a great shot of the baby, but the dogs tail-end is in the background? Not a problem, you can take Fido out and change the background to Disney world if you wanted.

That said, Photoshop scares me. It is overwhelming. I would love to take a course and learn just what in the heck I'm doing. I have begun to understand Actions, or at least how to save them and run them. I follow the Pioneer Woman, both her totally awesome cooking blog and her just as fabulous photography blog. It was on her photography blog that I found THESE actions.
I tried them on a recent picture of Rowyn...tell me you don't want to eat those cheeks!


Original

Hue/Saturation and the PW edge burn action

PW Vintage Action with 75% opacity

3 comments:

Mar said...

That is just too stinking adorable!

Leslie said...

Love all three! I'm so going to have to play around with the software I have.

Anna said...

I love her actions, but I haven't had time to really play around with them yet...oh but I will one of these days!