Thursday, November 06, 2008

Camdyn has pretty much decided she no longer needs a nap, but we still put her down for 'quiet time' everyday. It's good for her and helps keep Mommy from losing her mind.
Usually she will read books in bed, but today she apparently decided to empty her closet out into her stuffed animal basket and rip half the hair pretties off the wall. She also decided to get all dressed up, quite the outfit, eh?


She got upset when I told her I wasn't happy that she ripped her room apart.


Then meltdown city when I told her to pick up the hair pretties.

After bribing her with a sucker if she picked up, she went right to work...and of course, that lasted for all of two seconds. So she ate a sucker while I picked up. Nanny 911 would love to get a hold of me.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

what a fweature!