Thursday, November 13, 2008

I have the best sisters. I posted about the Pancake batter and in less than 24 hours, I had four in my refrigerator. Thanks Ca-Ca and Mugs...love you! I made pancakes this morning, man were they easy and quite yummy!
One of Camdyn's all-time favorite sayings is, "I hungry to eat.", which if you hadn't guessed, means she's hungry. She's always hungry. She likes to help herself to things in then fridge and pantry. Most often she will take a bite or two and then be done with it, which of course drives me crazy.
Today while I was vacuuming her bedroom, she helped herself to a deer stick. Yes, two of my children enjoy deer meat like their Daddy, I on the other hand, won't touch Bambi.


Quite the face I get for snapping her picture and interrupting her snack.

Now shirtless, she's helped herself to a pack of Saltine crackers.



No comments: